High Performance Driving School
THE OFFICIAL HIGH PERFORMANCE DRIVING SCHOOL OF DODGE/SRT
The all-new SRT® High Performance Driving School is a 1 day experience developed by the Bondurant Racing School specifically for SRT Owners and Enthusiasts. Please review the details below carefully, as exciting changes have taken place!
AN OVERVIEW OF THE DAY’S EVENTS AND PROGRAM INCLUDE:
Check-in time varies. Please view the schedule for details.
Introduction: Bob Bondurant’s racing history, the inception of the School, and a brief overview of the day’s events, including the cars to be used.
Ground School: Ground School introduces basic car control skills and knowledge. This classroom session assures that every driver has the best preparation before driving the exercises.
• Lunch will be provided part-way through the day
THE EXERCISES ARE AS FOLLOWS:
• Accident Avoidance: Learn how to react in emergency situations. Whether it is a car unexpectedly pulling out in front of you, a child runs into the street, or an accident occurs in front of you.
Objectives: Keeping vision elevated, maintaining safe driving distance, basic physics of the vehicle
• Skid Car: Learn how to properly control a car that loses traction and goes into a skid. You will get behind the wheel and feel the car lose traction and start to slide. You’ll learn to apply proper correction to stabilize the vehicle.
Objectives: Vision skills, car communication, car control skills
• Auto-Cross: Auto-Cross is a miniature road course that is set up with cones. The goal is to get through the course as quickly as possible, without hitting any cones. Each cone hit is a penalty that adds 1 second to your time through the course.
Objectives: Vision skills, car control skills, proper driving line
• Lead-and-Follow: Experience driving on a proper race track. Drivers will follow an Instructor, being shown the proper driving line, braking and acceleration points through the track. The Driver’s goal is to accurately replicate the Instructors car through the race course.
Objectives: Proper line technique, vision skills, car control skills
• Hot laps: The biggest thrill of the day! Drivers ride right-seat with a Bondurant Racing School Instructor on some fast-paced laps around the race track.
STEPS TO REGISTER TO ATTEND:
Step 1 – View Schedule.
Step 2 – Verify your 2015, 2016 and 2017 VIN is valid for participation. Only 2015, 2016 and 2017 New VIN’s qualify for the program.
Step 3 – Receive VIN validation.
Step 4 – You will then receive a welcome email from Bondurant with a representative to contact so you can schedule your track date. Please note; you will not be able to schedule or confirm a date until you speak with a Bondurant representative. This website is for VIN verification’s only.
Step 5 – After you have set your track date with Bondurant, you will receive an email confirming your attendance and program details.
Contact the team Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. EST.
The Official High Performance Driving School of Dodge/SRT®
26970 Haggerty Rd.
Farmington Hills, MI 48331