Now Hiring – Parts Sales
Applicant must sell parts to all customers, over the counter, through the shop, or on the phone and assist all customers (retail and shop) in selecting required parts in a friendly, professional, and efficient manner. Applicant will inform customers of companion part requirements, provide price quotes and other information; Pull and fill orders from stock and locate out-of-stock parts from outside sources if necessary.
- Two or more years of prior parts counter experience
- Customer oriented
- Detail oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must multitask in a fact paced environment
- Able to lift parts of 10 pounds or greater daily with occasional weight demands of up to 75 pounds
- Able to stand for approximately 75% of the day
- Subject to a Motor Vehicle and Criminal Background report.
Annual pay potential up to or exceeding $40,000 – two weeks paid vacation, insurance benefits and 401K.
All qualified candidates may apply online or email resume and references to:
Shelley Wolfal, HR Director